Ready to earn some extra income?
Club Chalet is looking for new people to join our team! We are currently hiring for the following positions:
Club Chalet of Gatlinburg is looking for a motivated Maintenance Technician to join our
Gatlinburg, TN team. This is a full-time, year-round position. A friendly attitude, great energy,
and dependability is valued and appreciated.
What does Club Chalet have to offer? Health insurance, Dental insurance, Vision insurance,
Life/AD&D insurance, Paid Time off (PTO), Paid Holidays, annual use of a unit in the resort and
resort and attraction rate discounts, great culture, and more!
The Maintenance Technician will be responsible for guest-related calls, repairs or requests on
unit plumbing, electrical, HVAC and painting, inspect units prior to guest arrival, perform
preventive maintenance checklists, ongoing property maintenance and repairs, ensuring safety
standards are met and:
• Elevator, fireplace, fire extinguisher, sprinkler, fire suppression system and building
• Budget rehab projects and coordinate quotes from contractors.
• Source maintenance materials.
• Provides guest room service/repair status to the front desk and management.
• Respond in a timely, courteous manner to guest questions, complaints, and/or requests.
• On-going projects and duties such as assisting cleaners with cleaning units occasionally
• Must be able to work Holidays and weekends 8:30 AM – 5:00 PM.
• On-call for an occasional after-hours emergency call.
• Valid driver’s license.
• Reliable transportation.
• Pass a pre-employment background check.
Qualifications, Competencies and Skills:
• Minor electrical, plumbing, and HVAC knowledge (preferred).
• Knowledge of how to use hand and power tools.
• Attention to detail.
• Professional appearance and demeanor.
• Able to lift 25 pounds regularly and 75 pounds often.
• Able to crawl into tight spaces such as attics and crawlspaces.
• Able to lift, bend, twist, climb stairs and ladders, and stand.
Please email [email protected] or contact the Property Manager at 865-436-3069 for more
Housecleaner/Light Maintenance position – PART TIME
Club Chalet of Gatlinburg is looking for a dynamic Housecleaner to join our Gatlinburg, TN team. We have a variety of units as condos, townhomes, cabins, and chalets.
- Weekend availability (8:30 AM – 5:00 PM, Saturdays and Sundays),
- Valid driver’s license,
- Reliable vehicle to drive to each unit and;
- Ability to lift, bend, twist, climb stairs and stand.
- Housekeeping and light maintenance duties as assigned.
- Willing to submit to a pre-employment background check.
Please email [email protected] or contact the Property Manager at 865-436-3069 for more information.
We look forward to speaking with you.